Best Soultatva Recipes
Quick Healthy Recipes From The Experts
Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.
counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.
Alsi ki Pinni/ladoo
- Flaxseeds- 500g
- Wheat flour- 500g
- Desi ghee- 400g
- Jaggery- 750g
- Cashews- 100g
- Almonds- 100g
- Pistachio- 1tbs
- Raisins- 1tbs
- Cardamom- 15Nos (peel and grind)
- Put the alsi in a dry pan and roast it. Now grind it in a mixer, but do not over grind it.
- Roast the wheat flour in ghee until it turns brown and leaves the fragrance.
- Roast the alsi in the left over ghee.
- Chop the cashews, almonds and pistachios.
- Put jaggery in the water in a pan, and stir the mixture till the jaggery dissolves completely into the water.To test the syrup if it is ready, put it between your forefinger and thumb. If the syrup leaves a string while parting the two , then it means the syrup is ready.
- Put roasted flour, roasted alsi, chopped nuts into it and mix it well and let the mixture cool down a little.
- Prepare ladoo from the whole mixture giving it round shape.
- Alsi pinni is ready. Store the pinni in an air-tight container that can be consumed for over one month.