Best Soultatva Recipes
Quick Healthy Recipes From The Experts
Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.
counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.
chia seeds jam
- 2 cups raspberries
- 2 tablespoon maple syrup/honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract optional
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, add the raspberries and cook until they start to break down, stirring and mashing frequently, about 10 minutes.
- Turn the heat to low, stir in the maple syrup, lemon juice and vanilla extract. Then stir in the chia seeds and turn off the heat.
- Allow the mixture to stand for 5-7 minutes until the chia seeds thicken the jam and the mixture to cool down. (The jam will continue to thicken as it cools.)
- Serve immediately, or transfer the jam to a jar and store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. (Store any leftovers in an airtight container. The chia jam will last about 10 days in the fridge.)