Best Soultatva Recipes
Quick Healthy Recipes From The Experts
Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.
counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.
Homemade Chocolate hazelnut spread (Nutella)
- 2 cups hazelnuts
- 1/3 cup or to taste sugar or other preferred sweetener
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 190° C. Spread the hazelnuts on a baking sheet and roast for 12 to 15 minutes, until fragrant. Or you can roast them even on a pan/skillet.
- Carefully put the hot hazelnuts in a mason jar. Put the hazelnuts into a food processor or a high-powered blender. Grind the hazelnuts for about 5 minutes until they turn into a creamy hazelnut butter.
- Add the sugar or other sweetener, cocoa powder, coconut oil, vanilla, and salt. Blend for another minute until all the ingredients are combined smooth.
- Transfer to a pint mason jar. Store in the refrigerator for several weeks.