Best Soultatva Recipes
Quick Healthy Recipes From The Experts
Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.
counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.
Homemade Flaxseed Hummus
- 30g boiled chickpeas
- 2 cloves of garlic peeled
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons of Flax Meal
- 2 tablespoons of tahini
- 4 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup to 1/2 of cold water depends on desired consistency,
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup of olive oil
- Put the first 7 ingredients in a food processor and process until everything is well incorporated. Stop, scrape down the sides of the bowl, and process again. Repeat two more times to make sure everything will be well incorporated and smooth.
- With the processor running, drizzle in the olive oil.
- Taste, for seasoning, and serve chilled or at room temperature.
- Note: The flax meal will make the hummus have a thicker consistency, so add more or less water as you see necessary to achieve the consistency to your taste.