Best Soultatva Recipes
Quick Healthy Recipes From The Experts
Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.
counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.
- 1.5 cups whole grain flakes (such as barley, quinoa, rye, or spelt flakes, or a mixture.
- 3 cups oat flakes.
- 2 tbsp wheat bran.
- 3 tbsp seeds ( flaxseeds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds,chia seeds, or mixture )
- 1 cup mixed nuts ( walnuts, cashews, almonds, or a mixture )
- Up to 5 cups mixed dried fruits ( chopped dates , golden raisins, coconut shavings, dried berries, or a mixture.
- Chunk of chocolate or dried banana chips (optional)
- Preheated the oven to 350 F
- If you prepare a raw muesli, mix the grain flaxes, ots, and bra. And if you prepare a toasted muesli, mix the grain flakes, oats and bran, if using on a rimmed baking sheet and spread the grains so everything is ¼ to ½ inch deep.bake for 6 to 8 min,until the grains look lightly toasted when stir them with a spoon. Transfer the toasted flakes to a plate and let it cool to room temperature.
- Stir in the seeds, dried fruits, nuts and chocolate or banana chunks, if using as well as anything else you want to add to the grains. Dump the muesli in an airtight container,cover and store at room temperature for up to a couple weeks.