Best Soultatva Recipes
Quick Healthy Recipes From The Experts
Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.
counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.
mixed nuts’ powder for kids, babies and toddlers
- ¼ cup Almonds
- ¼ cup cashews
- Whole cardamom 2 ons
- ¼ tsp saffron
- Dry ginger small piece
- ½ to ¾ cup Palm sugar or brown sugar
- Measure all the ingredients using a measuring cup as mentioned in the ingredients table & keep it ready. Next step is to blanch the almonds. Heat a cup of water in a saucepan until rolling boil and add almonds to it. Keep it undisturbed for 3 minutes. After 3 minutes, add cold water to it and drain the water completely from it.
- Transfer the drained almonds to a clean absorbent cloth or a towel and pat dry it. Peel the skin off from the almonds and pat dry them once again.
- Then dry roast the blanched almonds in a pan until it's hot to touch. Keep aside and cool it down. Next, dry roast the cashews until it's hot to touch. Remove from the pan and set aside. Don't dry roast for a long time, as it may leave out oil.
- Dry roast the pistachios until it's hot to touch. Remove from the pan and set aside. Now add the roasted almonds, cashews, pistachios along with dry ginger, cardamom & saffron to a blender.
- Now add palm sugar/brown sugar to the blender and give a run. Use the pulse option in the mixie. Don't grind too much, just pulse it for 10 seconds.
- Now sieve the powder using a sieve. Set the sieved fine powder aside. Collect the hard particles and add it to the blender.
- Again grind the particles using the pulse option for 10 seconds. Sieve it again and collect the smooth powder. If needed, sieve and grind again. Cool it down and store in an airtight container.