Best Soultatva Recipes
Quick Healthy Recipes From The Experts
Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.
counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.
Tomato and Sunflower Seed Dip Recipe
- 2 Tomatoes , core removed & chopped
- 2 tablespoons Sunflower seeds
- 1 Green Chilli
- 2 sprig Coriander (Dhania) Leaves , chopped
- 2 Stalks Spring Onion Greens , chopped
- Salt , to taste
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- To begin making the Tomato and Sunflower Seed Dip Recipe, we will first toast the sunflower seeds on a hot skillet with a little drizzle of olive oil.
- Take them out into a bowl once it is lightly browned. Next in the same pan add the tomatoes and sauté them until they are cooked and roasted well.
- Allow the tomatoes to cool down and add all the remaining ingredients viz sunflower seeds, green chilli, coriander leaves, spring onion greens and salt to taste and blitz it in a mixer to form a creamy paste. Check for salt and serve.
- Serve the Tomato and Sunflower Seed Dip along with Home made Nachos or Baked Multigrain Mathri to have it for your evening snack.