Best Soultatva Recipes
Quick Healthy Recipes From The Experts
Organic foods often have more beneficial nutrients, such as antioxidants, than their conventionally-grown counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.
counterparts and people with allergies to foods, chemicals, or preservatives often find their symptoms lessen or go away when they eat only organic foods.
Warm Apple & Pistachio Spinach Salad
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups chopped crisp apples, unpeeled (about 2 medium apples)
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root
- 1 cup roasted pistachios kernels
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 bunch (150 g) fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup whole-milk ricotta cheese/ cottage cheese (paneer)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Coarsely ground pepper
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add apples and ginger; cook and stir until apples soften and begin to caramelize, 3-5 minutes. Stir in pistachios and Dijon mustard. Reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Pour two-thirds of the apple mixture over spinach. Add spoonfuls of ricotta cheese; top with remaining apple mixture. Drizzle with honey. Add fresh pepper to taste.